3 Ways to Improve Online Customer Support
Reading Time: 1 minute
Sales is all about relationships.
One of the best things you can do to acquire new customers online and to improve retention of existing customers is to improve your customer service.
Today I’m sharing some exciting improvements to The Digital Navigator customer experience!
Table Of Content
PS: If you’re interested in saving your team countless hours and headaches, wanting to launch new online growth strategies or are looking at integrating your digital marketing tech, then you’ll want to schedule a complimentary consultation.
3 Ways to Improve the Online Customer Experience of Your Website
Now let’s jump into the improvements which are focused on saving you and your team more time, eliminating roadblocks to growing your business and making it more enjoyable to work with us.
Remember, your team, employees, virtual assistant and contracts can access our services in support of your business at no additional cost.
1.Live Chat Customer Service
As of today, clients can now reach our customer service team through live chat by clicking on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of https://thedigitalnavigator.com!
You can also reach out if you are interested in meeting with us to discuss how to grow your business or if you are looking for particular resources.
Live chat is available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 4 pm Central America Time. Please note that this is different from North American Central Time as we do not observe daylight hours. You can convert this to your timezone here.
What can clients do with our live chat support?
- Notify us of an urgent request
- Inform us that you’ve shared access to files
- Discuss scheduling changes
- Follow-up on an existing request
2.Customer service request history
Whenever a client submits a service request or receives an update, the email notification will also include a link to track your request.
When you click on the link, you will see the status of your request and all prior communications. You’ll also be able to view all of your current and past tickets.
This is a major improvement based on the feedback I’ve received from our clients. When you had multiple service requests, it used to be difficult to stay up to date on each one since you had to save all the email chains and respond to each one individually. It wasn’t possible to see a global view of all of your tickets.
3.Better progress updates and expected completion date
This is another improvement resulting from the feedback from our clients.
Going forward, our clients can expect better estimates of the expected completion date for your requests as well as progress updates as the work is being performed.
- Each new service request automatically gets assigned an expected completion date which is provided with your request confirmation email.
- Our project manager reviews each request to confirm the expected completion date and you will be notified if this is revised.
- You’ll be notified at each step of completing your request, for example when the project manager reviews your request, when the work is started, if there are delays or when the work is completed.
- When you log into the customer service request hub you can view the status of each request.
- Most requests are completed in the next 3 business days, urgent requests on the next business day or as soon as possible, and larger or complex projects have custom dates assigned.
What does online customer support look like for The Digital Navigator?
I’m diligently working on several improvements for our clients. Here’s a sneak peak of what is coming up.
- Launching a new portal for The Digital Navigator clients to provide a centralized experience [April 2023]
- Regular office hours where you and your team can jump in to ask questions related to technology and digital marketing [April 2023]
- Hands-on how to guides and tutorials for clients [April-May 2023]
- Updates to the customer service request hub https://help.thedigitalnavigator.com/ [May-June 2023]
Want in on the action? Then schedule a complimentary consultation to meet with me.
That’s it for today!
How can I sell content to make money?
There are several content models you can use to make money online. We suggest using sign-ups for pre-recorded course offerings, workshops or live courses, flagship offers, on-demand courses, and other course programming packages per your expertise!
How can I build a content model to sell my content successfully?
There are two fundamental approaches to doing this: some people build an audience first, and then determine how they will monetize their content later. Others have their business model first, and organize their content strategy to target that audience and get their attention. We advise using a combination of both approaches. First, identify your primary or flagship product offering AND how you will build your audience. Then begin to look into how you will monetize the products within a business model.
What is the process to make money with content online?
Start by organizing a business model for your content online, then utilize Zoom and Google Drive to start recording, organizing, and distributing your content online. Finally, evolve your offerings by moving your content onto a learning management system (LMS) like LearnDash. Read more about LMS integrations HERE