Featured Website Management Services
Website or Redesign
Analytics and Data
E-commerce/Online Payment Sites
New Website / Redesign
- We utilize best coding practices so that your business does not get penalized by Google
- We build on WordPress, an open-source web service, that utilizes best practices from small and large companies.
- In almost all cases, TDN implements every step on behalf of the client and/or will provide support to help rather than simply giving our clients the steps to implement on their own.
- Loading Speed and the importance of it to Google and paid to advertise
- Providing you with the freedom to change direction and build your brand online. Follow your rules, not somebody else’s!
Add-ons that are included with all Websites / Redesign:
- Firewall Protection
- Consistent updates of your business plugins
- Two contact forms
- And more
Learn more by watching our Free Masterclass: Boost Your Sales with a Fully Optimized Website Simple strategies to generate sales and save money.
Analytics and Data
The Digital Navigator has a flexible model to work with any internal member on your team for website management services, analytics, and data protection.
Gain a full picture of your business to optimize sales through the measurement of key levers in your business and connecting all the data points.
Know what is working to optimize your Marketing Budget/efforts to sell through Google Analytics and Matomo Analytics.
Membership and Course Sites
The Digital Navigator utilizes a software stack that is 100% integrated and has been proven to be successful with clients that are in the startup phase to those that have a significant Subscription with numerous product offerings.
- Sell On-Demand and Real-Time Courses to Generate Revenue
- Generate a Leads List and Emails
- Build Your Recurring Revenue
With our very flexible model, we can work with you personally, an internal team member such as an administrator, or even a technology representative from your team.
Flexibility with a decentralized E-Commerce Site
Scaling Your E-Commerce Site
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of the All-in-One programs that everyone is talking about:
- Good – Ready to go off the shelf with an All-In-One Platform
- Bad – You Are Controlled by the Platform’s rules
- Ugly – Lack of Flexibility – they make the rules not YOU.